Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm supporting Carl Trujillo because...



In the time I’ve known Carl Trujillo, I have known him to be an exemplary leader and overall great human being. He has a strong work ethic and is passionate about his profession.

In his professional work in materials science, Carl has always expressed an interest in producing materials that could be used for renewable energy.  His commitment to our environment and our nation’s future in energy are admirable and the type of thinking needed in our government.

Forward thinking, a strong commitment to one’s duties and a great work ethic are the qualities needed in our State Legislature. Carl has all these qualities and that is why I am supporting him for State Representative District 46.

Like many of you, I care about our community and its future. I know for a fact Carl is committed to this as well.  This is why I encourage everyone that wants change in our state government to vote for Carl this June.

Warren Finch